Monday, May 9, 2016

Outfit of the Day


Here's what I wore today: Michael Kors jersey dress with my WHBM jacket over it.  I always like to wear a jacket at work, I just feel more professional.  This dress is cute without the jacket though, it has cap sleeves and you can better appreciate the draping details.  If I were the cool type of person that had fun things to do after work I could just take the jacket off and be on my way to happy hour.  But, my life today involves picking up my daughter from school today and taking her to piano lessons!


Here's a close up of the Guess shoes.  I got them at DSW last summer.  I just love them. I always get lots of complements, and the are comfortable. I originally bought them to wear with a yellowy-green top I bought, but after holding them up to things in my closet I've discovered they go with all sorts of things I own.



Here are some similar shoes:






No comments:

Post a Comment