Friday, August 26, 2016

Coral Blazer 5 Ways

Here's my favorite coral blazer again.  I bought it last year at White House Black Market and had no idea what a wardrobe workhorse it would turn out to be. Even in such a bold color it has so much versatility. It easily pairs with black, white, blue, and tan which are the most common colors in my wardrobe.  I've worn it to work, I've worn it on date night, and I've worn it to casual events as well.
 
The cropped style and shawl collar let it stand out.  The 3/4 sleeves and linen blend fabric make it wearable for 3 seasons here in Houston. White House Black Market brings back many pieces year after year in a new colors or a slightly different cut. I kept my eye out for a repeat of this blazer all year, but no luck.

For Look 1, I paired it with a fit and flare knit dress that I got at Marshall's. It's in a heathered blue that makes it look like denim, and easy to dress down for weekends too.

Matching shoes also from WHBM and multi strand coral necklace from San Miguel complete the look.


 
Look 2: I've worn this bight jacket over a white dress with matching belt and shoes (see blog post).
 
 
Look 3: I've paired it with a nautical stripe dress for a patriotic look.

 
Look 4: I've worn it with a navy skirt and blouse, this time with brown studded sandals.
 
 
Look 5: And, I've worn it for date night with an embroidered bustier and black skirt.
 
 
Look 6 (bonus!): Paired with a matching knit top and white skirt with lace up leather sandals (See post). 





2 comments:

  1. All amazing outfits. You are insuring me to take another look at all the black in my closet. Time for some color!

    ReplyDelete