Friday, October 28, 2016

Leopard Skirt





I'm trying to dress for fall even though the weather still isn't cooperating.  Eventually I'll be able to get my boots out! 

I love this leopard skirt.  I recently saw another lady wearing it with a black silk blouse with billowy sleeves and black pumps; she looked so elegant.  It's a print that works with so many colors.  I've paired this skirt with black, burgundy, brown, beige, green, and pink.  You can dress it down with a white t-shirt and jean jacket, it can take you on a date with a silky black blouse like I described above, or you wear it to work like I'm showing here.

I've paired it here with a mock turtle neck in dark green and my camel blazer.  My suede shooties in dark green repeat the color of my top.  You can see the last time I wore these shoes here.  I added a long strand of cream and brown pearls to help elongate my bust, which is always helpful when wearing high collared tops.






Recreate the look:
Leopard Skirt: WHBM similar
Camel Blazer: J Crew Regent Blazer in Warm Camel
Green Shooties: WHBM Similar save, Similar splurge
Green Mock Turtle Neck: similar


This post was shared on these lovely blogs:
Jolynneshane.com, 
fashionshouldbefun.com, 
www.rachelthehat.com
sheelagoh.com
theclosetbychristie.com, 
www.foragefashion.com
poshclassymom.com, 
nancysfashionstyle.com, 



2 comments:

  1. Love it! Thank you for linking up on Fancy Friday linkup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you paired it with this emerald turtleneck! Last month on my refined style I paired mine with an orange blouse, but I'm heading to my closet in search of emerald right now. Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete