Sunday, February 12, 2017

Striped Dress for Valentines

Dresses can be tricky if you're not the same size on your top and bottom halves. I was skeptical about this one and them pleasantly surprised. It fits really well all over. The dress is a super soft stretch knit, so it feels like wearing my favorite night shirt! It has light and dark pink stripes, and the top part is white. The black vertical stripes down each side are very slenderizing and keep the horizontal stripes from overwhelming my frame.

I paired the dress with a berry pink jacket and black pumps. I love this jacket that I've been wearing at least once a week. I'll post more combinations with it soon. I'll definitely wear it on Valentine's Day next week.

The dress and jacket are both still available at White House Black Market in regular and petites.

 

 


3 comments:

  1. Wow! I absolutely love that dress! Wonderfull.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Nancy! It's a little out of the norm for me, so it was fun to try something new.

      Delete
  2. Great details about striped-dress-for-valentines .thanks for sharing this really the contant is amazing informative,
    interesting , motivative also which was i am looking for .
    please keep updating step by step .
    buy 250+ silver and gold earring designs for wedding

    ReplyDelete