Friday, July 22, 2016

Lilac and Gray

I got my inspiration today from Outfit Post's blog, and she got her inspiration from the Nine Thirty to Five blog.  They both paired a lilac tank with a gray cardigan and I liked the color combination.  Cardigans are too casual for my workplace, but I can always substitute them with a blazer to bring it up a notch.  I don't have much lilac or purple in my wardrobe, but I do have these lilac pants that I got at White House Black Market last year.  I have always paired them with a white top and blazer but that post inspired me to pair them with a gray shell and blazer.  My blazer has a pink/lilac pinstripe in it as well. I got compliments at work and at the gym, so thank you fellow bloggers!
 
 
 
 
And how about these gray suede peep toe booties! Suede used to just be a fall and winter shoe material, but if you look at the number of suede sandals seen everywhere, that rule is obviously out.  They are Nine West, and I got these during Nordstrom's anniversary sale that is still going on.  You can order them here, on sale until August 8th. They come in red and black too. I think they would look better if my pants were just a little shorter.  I'll have fun pairing them with jeans on date nights too.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment