Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Black, Gray, and Red





I'm still working my Style Book Closet App . I've been using it for about 6 weeks, and I still have about half of my total items that have never been worn. I'm enjoying the challenge of not just reaching for my tried and true outfits, and coming up with different combinations to wear those less worn pieces.

Each morning I look at my "Never Logged to Calendar" list. Once I select a piece of clothing I want to wear, I then look at all of the outfits it is in and pick one. The app is really becoming a valuable tool!

I've had this Venician glass bead necklace since I was 5 or 6 years old. My mom bought if for me on our first trip to Venice, Itlay while we were living overseas. Can you believe I still have it!?  My original necklace is actually only half of this. My mom found a second necklace, probably on eBay, with the same colors and restrung the two of them together so I could wrap it around 3 times. Thanks mom!




No comments:

Post a Comment